- Website Returns Policy applies only to orders placed online through our website.
- All returns must be requested within 14 days of placing an order. XEPOS will only accept requests that are submitted via email to [email protected] Any returns requested not according to these terms will not be accepted in accordance with this agreement.
- The customer is responsible for the delivery of the goods to XEPOS at customer expense, and only after the goods have been checked by an engineer of XEPOS, will any payment be agreed upon and released. The goods must be received in original packaging as the goods were originally dispatched, otherwise, a return cannot be processed.
- Any collection made outside of a UK address may occur additional cost payable by the customer.
- Any amounts paid for onsite installations, product imports, support payments, postage, module integrations and repair and labour cost are non-refundable.
- We cannot process a return based on the following:
- Item has been accidentally damaged after delivery
- Item has been misused or otherwise tampered with
- Item is not returned in original packaging
- The item is not in ‘as new’ condition
- Where a product has been opened, XEPOS will only accept a return of equipment from the customer if the item is deemed ‘not fit for purpose’ upon receipt of the goods.
- In the event of a return, refunds, credit notes and exchanges can only be made to the card account or business/person that made the order originally, these will be processed within 28 days of return.
- This return policy does not affect your cancellation terms, which are outlined separately in your terminal agreement. Your terminal agreement will be sent to your email address.
- Whilst your statutory rights are not affected, this is a Business to Business transaction and is not bound by Consumer law (such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.