Having a stock journal allows you to keep track of what types of stock you have coming in and going out. It records the date, item type, item quantity, and any other notes you wish to add.
To add a new item to your stock journal:
- Navigate to the “Admin” section and log yourself in.
- Press on “Menu” located in the left sidebar.
- Press on the “Stock Journal” box.
- Press the “ADD” button, which is located at the top.
- Fill in or adjust any relevant information.
- Keep in mind the reference date and whether you are selecting stock in or out.
- Once that is completed, press the “SAVE” button.