Modifiers are simply attributes or extras for certain items. For example, if you own a pizza shop, you most likely have different toppings that would go on different pizzas – these are your modifiers. A pizza modifier could be anything from cheese, pepperoni, chicken, mushrooms, olives, and so on. The same concept goes for burgers with cheese, sauce, salad, etc. Apply that same concept to your business and you’ll understand what would be considered a modifier within your menu.
To add a modifier:
- Navigate to the “Admin” section and log yourself in.
- Press on “Menu” located in the left sidebar.
- Press on the “Modifiers” box.
- Press the “ADD” button, which is located at the top.
- Fill in or adjust any relevant information.
- Once that is completed, press the “SAVE” button.