You can hold or retrieve orders at any given time. If you have an order already open and wish to start on another order without cancelling the previous order, you can do so by holding that order. Holding an order will take the items out of the cart but leave the order open in the background, this means you can start adding items to the cart and begin a new order while the other one is being held.
To hold an order, simply:
- Navigate to the “Ordering” section and log in.
- Input an order as normal.
- Press on the icon in the sidebar located on the far right.
- The items in the cart will be held and no longer on screen
- A preview window will pop up, press print once again.
- A copy will be printed from the till roll printer hooked up to the system.