Terms & Conditions
- The entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information is true, current and complete.
- The XEPOS refer a friend scheme is open to XEPOS merchants aged 18 years or over this does not include employees (and their families), and any affiliates, subsidiary companies or anyone else who may be involved or connected with XEPOS.
- All referrals must be made through the XEPOS website.
- The £100 referral fee will be paid once a terminal is dispatched. Referral payments will be sent to customers via cheque or BACS as soon as is practical.
- At the time when the referral payment becomes due, in order to be eligible for the referral payment the referrer must have a live merchant account and terminal agreement. All payments on these agreements must be up to date and the accounts must be in good standing.
- XEPOS reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all referrals and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the referral fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
- XEPOS reserves the right to amend or withdraw the ‘refer a friend’ promotion at any time or to alter the amount paid.
- XEPOS does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, however caused.